what is difference between Accepting and Excepting
- IPA(key): /əkˈsɛptɪŋ/
- Homophone: excepting (in some accents)
- Hyphenation: ac‧cept‧ing
- present participle of accept
accepting (comparative more accepting, superlative most accepting)
- Characterized by acceptance.
- IPA(key): /ɪkˈsɛptɪŋ/
- Hyphenation: ex‧cept‧ing
- present participle of except
- with the exception of
- Nothing was to be sacrosanct or sacred, excepting reason itself.
- Synonyms: excepted, save for; see also Thesaurus:except
Please follow and like us: