what is difference between Adventurous and Adventuresome
From Middle English aventurous, aunterous, auntrous, from Old French aventuros (whence French aventureux).
- (US) IPA(key): /ædˈvɛn.tʃɚ.ʌs/
adventurous (comparative more adventurous, superlative most adventurous)
- (of a person) Inclined to adventure; willing to take risks; prone to embark on hazardous enterprises; daring.
- (of an act or product) Full of risks; risky; liable to be in danger; requiring courage; rash.
- (inclined to adventure): enterprising, daring, dareful, venturesome, on the go, restless,
- (full of hazard): rash, foolhardy, presumptuous, hazardous, venturesome
- (inclined to adventure): nervous
- (full of hazard): safe
adventure + -some
adventuresome (comparative more adventuresome, superlative most adventuresome)
- Prone to, or willing to undertake, adventures; daring or bold.