what is difference between Assignee and Assignor
From Middle English assigne, from Old French assigné.
assignee (plural assignees)
- one to whom a thing is assigned
- (law) one to whom rights or property is being transferred
- Synonym: cessionary
- one who is appointed to act or speak in place of another; an agent
- agenesis, saignées, seeing as
assign + -or
assignor (plural assignors)
- (law) The person or party which makes an assignment.
- signoras, soarings
- first-person singular present passive indicative of assignō
Please follow and like us: