what is difference between babbler and cackler
babble + -er
- (UK) IPA(key): [ˈbæb(ə)lə(ɹ)]
babbler (plural babblers)
- Someone who babbles.
- Great babblers, or talkers, are […] not fit […] for trust.
- Any of several passerine birds, of the families Timaliidae (found in Asia, Africa) and Pomatostomidae (found in Australia).
- (dated) A hound who is too noisy on finding a good scent.
- See also Thesaurus:chatterbox
- blabber, brabble
From Middle English cakelere, equivalent to cackle + -er.
cackler (plural cacklers)
- A person or creature that cackles.
- clacker, crackle
Please follow and like us: