what is difference between baldness and phalacrosis
bald + -ness
baldness (countable and uncountable, plural baldnesses)
- The condition or state of being (or becoming) bald.
- My baldness was the result of radiotherapy.
- the baldness of an assertion
- (baldness in humans): alopecia (medical term)
- female pattern baldness (FPB)
- male pattern baldness (MPB)
- female-pattern hair loss (FPHL)
- male-pattern hair loss (MPHL)
- hair loss
- Wikipedia article on baldness
- Phalacrosis, in The Practitioner’s Medical Dictionary, Second Edition, by George Milbry Gould, R.J.E. Scott, Blakiston’s son & Co., 1910.
- Contextual Vocabulary Acquisition: “acapnotic” & “phalacrosis” by William J. Rapaport, 2004.
Please follow and like us: