what is difference between barbasco and joewood
barbasco (countable and uncountable, plural barbascos)
- A plant (Lonchocarpus urucu, now Deguelia rufescens var. urucu) native to parts of northern South America used as a poison for fishing and an insecticide.
- An evergreen (Jacquinia barbasco, now Jacquinia arborea)
- One of several inedible wild Mexican yams (Dioscorea mexicana and Dioscorea composita) from which progesterone can be synthesized.
- cubé resin
- cubé (Derris utilis, syn. Lonchocarpus utilis)
- Lonchocarpus+utilis at The Plant List
barbasco m (plural barbascos)
- figwort (plant of family Scrophulariaceae)
joewood (plural joewoods)
- Jacquinia keyensis, a perennial West Indian tree.
Please follow and like us: