what is difference between barometric and barometrical
baro- + -metric
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌbæɹəˈmetɹɪk/
barometric (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to atmospheric pressure.
- A low barometric pressure is characteristic of hurricanes.
- Made or done with a barometer
From French barométrique
barometric m or n (feminine singular barometrică, masculine plural barometrici, feminine and neuter plural barometrice)
barometrical (not comparable)
- (archaic) Relating to, or observed with, a barometer, barometric.