what is difference between barred and blockaded
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈbɑː(ɹ)d/
barred (comparative more barred, superlative most barred)
- Having bars; striped.
- Prevented, either by a physical barrier or by conditions.
- simple past tense and past participle of bar
- He barred the door at evening.
- Berard, Brader
- (Spain) Informal second-person plural (vosotros or vosotras) affirmative imperative form of barrer.
- simple past tense and past participle of blockade
- dead block
Please follow and like us: