what is difference between bassarisk and ringtail
bassarisk (plural bassarisks)
- (zoology) Any member of the genus Bassariscus.
From ring + tail.
ringtail (plural ringtail or ringtails)
- A ring-tailed animal, notably:
- A cacomixl, a small carnivorous mammal, Bassariscus astutus, somewhat like a raccoon, native to the southwestern United States and Mexico
- A capuchin monkey (Cebus spp.)
- A ring-tailed lemur (Lemur catta)
- A raccoon (Procyon spp, especially Procyon lotor)
- A common ringtail possum (Pseudocheirus peregrinus), native to eastern Australia
- Any of various damselflies of the genus Austrolestes, of Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific islands
- (nautical) A ringsail.
- Tringali, antigirl, trailing, trialing
Please follow and like us: