what is difference between bastardisation and bastardization
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
bastardisation (plural bastardisations)
- Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of bastardization.
bastard + -ization
bastardization (countable and uncountable, plural bastardizations)
- The making of a bastard or bastards; Having children out of wedlock or destroying the legitimacy of children’s paternity.
- The creation of offspring from two different species; cross-breeding.
- (by extension) The combining of separate races in marriage or breeding; miscegenation.
- Any change or neologism in language that is viewed as a degradation.
- (more generally) The creation of an inferior copy or version; corruption, degradation, or debasement.
- Activities involving harassment, abuse or humiliation used as a way of initiating a person into a group.
- bastardize, bastardise
- bastardized, bastardised
Please follow and like us: