what is difference between bathymetry and plumbing
bathy- + -metry
bathymetry (countable and uncountable, plural bathymetries)
- The measurement of the depths of the seas.
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈplʌmɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -ʌmɪŋ
plumbing (countable and uncountable, plural plumbings)
- The pipes, together with the joints, tanks, stopcocks, taps and other fixtures of a water, gas or sewage system in a house or other building.
- The trade or occupation of a plumber.
- (informal) A system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system.
- My plumbing was playing up, so I had to see the doctor.
- (informal, figuratively) Practical, concrete work serving to support other work.
- This is not scientific research as such: it’s just plumbing.
- (countable) A Murasugi sum where each disk summed along has its boundary subdivided into four segments.
- (genitourinary system): waterworks (informal)
Please follow and like us: