what is difference between bearcat and binturong
bear + cat
bearcat (plural bearcats)
- Any member of diverse species of the order Carnivora:
- A binturong (Arctictis binturong, in the family Viverridae).
- (obsolete) A giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca, in the family Ursidae).
- (obsolete) A red panda (Ailurus fulgens, in the family Ailuridae).
- (binturong): Asian bearcat, Palawan bearcat
- bearcat at OneLook Dictionary Search
- abacter, abreact, bractea, cabaret, cat bear
From Malay binturung.
- IPA(key): /ˈbɪn.tə.ɹɒŋ/
binturong (plural binturongs)
- A large species of civet, Arctictis binturong, of southern Asia.
- Asian bearcat, bearcat, Palawan bearcat
Please follow and like us: