what is difference between beautician and cosmetician
beauty + -ician
- (UK) IPA(key): /bjuːˈtɪʃən/
beautician (plural beauticians)
- One who does hair styling, manicures, and other beauty treatments.
- beauty specialist
cosmetician (plural cosmeticians)
- A person skilled at applying cosmetics.
- A person who manufactures or sells cosmetics.
From cosmetică + -ian.
- IPA(key): /kos.me.ti.t͡ʃiˈan/
cosmetician m (plural cosmeticieni, feminine equivalent cosmeticiană)
- cosmetician, beautician
- cosmetician in DEX online – Dicționare ale limbii române (Dictionaries of the Romanian language)
Please follow and like us: