what is difference between believer and worshipper
From Middle English bilevar, bileever, belever, equivalent to believe + -er.
- (General American) IPA(key): /bɪˈlivɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /bɪˈliːvə/
- Rhymes: -iːvə(ɹ)
believer (plural believers)
- A person who believes; especially regarding religion.
- She’s a believer in life after death.
- non-believer, nonbeliever
- See also Thesaurus:believer
- worshiper (American spelling)
worship + -er.
worshipper (plural worshippers)
- A person who worships, especially at a place of assembly for religious services.
- sun worshipper
- see also worship
Please follow and like us: