what is difference between benignity and kindness
From Middle English benignite, from Old French benignité, from Latin benignitās.
- IPA(key): /bəˈnɪɡnəti/
benignity (countable and uncountable, plural benignities)
- (uncountable) The state of being benign.
- (countable) A benign act.
- kindenesse (obsolete)
From Middle English kindenesse, equivalent to kind + -ness.
- IPA(key): /ˈkaɪndnɪs/, /ˈkaɪndnəs/
kindness (countable and uncountable, plural kindnesses)
- The state of being kind.
- An instance of kind or charitable behaviour.
- How can I thank you for your many kindnesses?
- Do me a kindness and leave.