what is difference between birthrate and fertility
- birth rate
From birth + rate
birthrate (plural birthrates)
- The ratio of total live births to total population for a specific community or nation in a specified period; often expressed in births per thousand per year
- death rate
From Middle French fertilité, from Latin fertilitas.
- (US) IPA(key): /fɚːˈtɪləti/
- Rhymes: -ɪlɪti
fertility (countable and uncountable, plural fertilities)
- (uncountable) The condition, or the degree, of being fertile.
- Muckspreading increases the fertility of the soil.
- (countable) The birthrate of a population; the number of live births per 1000 people per year.
- The average number of births per woman within a population.
- fecundity, fertileness
- fertility on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Please follow and like us: