what is difference between blameworthy and censurable
From Middle English blame worthy, blame-worthy, equivalent to blame + -worthy.
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈbleɪmˌwɜː(ɹ).ði/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈbleɪmˌwɚ.ði/
blameworthy (comparative more blameworthy, superlative most blameworthy)
- Deserving blame or censure; reprehensible.
- Yes, my life has been blameworthy; I confess it. But you know nothing of its temptations.
censure + -able
censurable (comparative more censurable, superlative most censurable)
- Deserving of censure; blameworthy.
censurable (plural censurables)
- censurable, blameworthy