what is difference between boaster and bragger
From boast + -er.
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈboʊstɚ/
boaster (plural boasters)
- One who boasts; a braggart.
- Synonyms: braggart, bragger; see also Thesaurus:braggart
- A stonemason’s broad-faced chisel.
- boaters, borates, rebatos, sorbate
From Middle English braggere, equivalent to brag + -er.
bragger (plural braggers)
- a person who brags
- boaster, braggard, braggart; see also Thesaurus:braggart
- comparative form of brag: more brag
Please follow and like us: