what is difference between borage and tailwort
From Middle English borage, borrowed from Old French borage (compare French bourrache), from Medieval Latin borrago, either from Latin borra (“short wool, rough hair”) or Arabic أَبُو العَرَق (ʾabū l-ʿaraq, literally “father of sweat”).
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈbɒɹ.ɪd͡ʒ/
- Rhymes: -ɒɹɪdʒ
borage (usually uncountable, plural borages)
- Borago officinalis, a Mediterranean plant with rough, cucumber-flavored leaves, used in salads.
- (Borago officinalis): beebread, beeplant, starflower, talewort
- borage on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Borago officinalis on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Abrego, agbero, gerboa