what is difference between bounded and delimited
- IPA(key): /ˈbaʊndɪd/
- simple past tense and past participle of bound
bounded (comparative more bounded, superlative most bounded)
- (mathematical analysis, of a set) That can be enclosed within a ball of finite radius.
- A compact set must be bounded.
- (set theory, order theory, of a poset X with partial order ≤) That contains a least element, a, and a greatest element, b, such that for all x ∈ X, a ≤ x ≤ b.
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪˈlɪmɪtəd/
delimited (not comparable)
- With specified conditions.
- Within set boundaries or limits.
- (within set boundaries): bounded, demarcated
- simple past tense and past participle of delimit
Please follow and like us: