what is difference between brimming and packed
- IPA(key): /ˈbɹɪmɪŋ/
- present participle of brim
brimming (not comparable)
- Full to the brim.
- a brimming cup of coffee
- IPA(key): /pækt/
- Homophone: pact
- simple past tense and past participle of pack
packed (comparative more packed, superlative most packed)
- Put into a package.
- Filled with a large number or large quantity of something.
- (colloquial) Filled to capacity with people.
- (filled to capacity with people): crowded, rammed; see also Thesaurus:compact
- Italian: al completo
- packed lunch
Please follow and like us: