what is difference between brittleness and crispness
brittle + -ness
brittleness (usually uncountable, plural brittlenesses)
- The property by virtue of which a material is fractured without appreciable deformation by the application of load.
- The state of being brittle; aptness to break; fragility.
- software brittleness
- brittleness in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
crisp + -ness
crispness (plural crispnesses)
- The state of being crisp.
- An instance of being crisp.
Please follow and like us: