what is difference between broadtail and karakul
broad + tail
- IPA(key): /ˈbɹɔːdteɪl/
broadtail (plural broadtails)
- The hide or fur of a Persian lamb, formerly used in clothing etc.
- (dated) Any of various kinds of parakeets.
- broadtail shortfin squid
- caracul, qaraqul
Named after the town Qorakoʻl, from Uzbek.
karakul (plural karakuls)
- A sheep of a Central Asian breed.
- A type of hat made from the wool of these sheep.
- Karakul sheep on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- karakul (hat) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Please follow and like us: