what is difference between bromate and brominate
bromo- + -ate
bromate (plural bromates)
- (inorganic chemistry) the anion BrO3-1, derived from bromic acid; any salt containing this anion
bromate (third-person singular simple present bromates, present participle bromating, simple past and past participle bromated)
- To treat with bromic acid or a bromate
bromate m (plural bromates)
- “bromate” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- retomba, tombera
- feminine plural of bromato
- ombrate, rombate, tombare
bromine + -ate
brominate (third-person singular simple present brominates, present participle brominating, simple past and past participle brominated)
- (chemistry, transitive) To treat or react with bromine or hydrobromic acid, to introduce bromine into a compound.
- feminine plural of brominato