what is difference between brooding and reflective
- IPA(key): /ˈbɹuːdɪŋ/
- Rhymes: -uːdɪŋ
brooding (comparative more brooding, superlative most brooding)
- (of a bird) Broody; incubating eggs by sitting on them.
- Deeply or seriously thoughtful.
- present participle of brood
brooding (plural broodings)
- A spell of brooding; the time when someone broods.
reflect + -ive
- IPA(key): /ɹɪˈflɛktɪv/
- Rhymes: -ɛktɪv
reflective (comparative more reflective, superlative most reflective)
- That reflects, or redirects back to the source.
- Mirrors are reflective.
- Pondering, especially thinking back on the past.
- He always becomes reflective in preparation for the new year.
- That reveals or shows; revealing; indicative of.
- (computing, programming) Involving reflection.
- (grammar) Reciprocal.
Please follow and like us: