what is difference between bubbliness and effervescence
bubbly + -ness
- The state or condition of being bubbly.
Borrowed from French effervescence.
- IPA(key): /ˌɛfə(ɹ)ˈvɛsəns/
effervescence (countable and uncountable, plural effervescences)
- The escape of gas from solution in a liquid, especially the escape of carbon dioxide from a carbonated drink.
- We are in the habit of calling those bodies of men anarchal which are in a state of effervescence.
From Latin effervescens (effervescent) and suffix -ence.
effervescence f (plural effervescences)
- “effervescence” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).