what is difference between burnoose and burnous
- bernouse, bornous, bournous, burnous, burnouse
From French burnous, from Arabic بُرْنُس (burnus).
- (General American) IPA(key): /bɝˈnus/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /bɜːˈnuːs/
burnoose (plural burnooses)
- A thick hooded cloak worn by Berbers and Arabs in Northwest Africa.
burnous (plural burnouses)
- Alternative spelling of burnoose
- plural of burnou
From Arabic بُرْنُس (burnus)
- IPA(key): /byʁ.nu/, /byʁ.nus/
burnous m (plural burnous)
- “burnous” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
Please follow and like us: