what is difference between buttercup and crowfoot
butter + cup
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈbʌt.ə.kʌp/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈbʌt.ɚ.kʌp/
buttercup (plural buttercups)
- Any of many herbs, of the genus Ranunculus, having yellow flowers; the crowfoot.
- Any flower of the genus Narcissus; a daffodil.
- Affectionate or ironic term of address.
- ranunculus, crowfoot
crow + foot
crowfoot (plural crowfoots or crowfeet)
- Any of many plants, mostly of the genus Ranunculus, that have a leaf shaped somewhat like a bird’s foot; especially the buttercups
- crowfoot cell
- great water crowfoot
- water crowfoot
Please follow and like us: