what is difference between buyer and vendee
From buy + -er
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪ.ə(ɹ)/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪ.ɚ/
- Rhymes: -aɪə(ɹ)
buyer (plural buyers)
- A person who makes one or more purchases.
- (retailing) A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment.
- (manufacturing) A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products.
- (retailing and manufacturing senses): purchasing agent
- buyer’s remorse
- burye, rebuy
vend + -ee
vendee (plural vendees)
- The person to whom something is sold; a purchaser.
Please follow and like us: