what is difference between cannulate and intubate
cannulate (third-person singular simple present cannulates, present participle cannulating, simple past and past participle cannulated)
- (medicine) to use a cannula; to insert a tube, particularly into a vein
c. 1884, Back-formation from intubation.
- IPA(key): /ˈɪntjʊbeɪt/, /ˈɪntəbeɪt/, (yod-coalescence) /ˈɪntʃəbeɪt/
intubate (third-person singular simple present intubates, present participle intubating, simple past and past participle intubated)
- (transitive, medicine) To insert a tube into.
- inflection of intubare:
- second-person plural present indicative
- second-person plural imperative
- feminine plural of intubato