what is difference between carbonize and carburise
carbon + -ize
carbonize (third-person singular simple present carbonizes, present participle carbonizing, simple past and past participle carbonized)
- To turn something to carbon, especially by heating it; to scorch or blacken.
- (chemistry) To react something with carbon.
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of carbonizar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of carbonizar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of carbonizar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of carbonizar
carburise (third-person singular simple present carburises, present participle carburising, simple past and past participle carburised)
- Non-Oxford British English standard spelling of carburize.