what is difference between carbonize and carburize
carbon + -ize
carbonize (third-person singular simple present carbonizes, present participle carbonizing, simple past and past participle carbonized)
- To turn something to carbon, especially by heating it; to scorch or blacken.
- (chemistry) To react something with carbon.
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of carbonizar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of carbonizar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of carbonizar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of carbonizar
carburize (third-person singular simple present carburizes, present participle carburizing, simple past and past participle carburized)
- To treat or react with carbon
- To carbonize