what is difference between carelessly and raffishly
careless + -ly
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkɛɹləsli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkɛələsli/
carelessly (comparative more carelessly, superlative most carelessly)
- Giving the appearance of carelessness; relaxedly.
- The papers were carelessly strewn on the table.
- Done without care or attention; inattentively.
- Distracted by the salesperson, he carelessly read the contract.
raffish + -ly
raffishly (comparative more raffishly, superlative most raffishly)
- In a raffish manner.
Please follow and like us: