what is difference between checked and checkered
- IPA(key): /tʃɛkt/
- Rhymes: -ɛkt
- (Canada, US) Having a pattern of checks; checkered.
- a checked tie
- (phonology) Of syllables, having a coda.
- (phonology) Of consonants, glottalized.
- Verified or validated in some way.
- a computer program using checked arithmetic
- simple past tense and past participle of check
- He checked his watch for the third time.
- chequered (British)
checkered (comparative more checkered, superlative most checkered)
- Divided into squares, or into light and dark patches.
- (figuratively) Changeable; inconsistent; having variations or uncertainty.
- simple past tense and past participle of checker
Please follow and like us: