what is difference between chevvy and hassle
Unknown. Probably from US Southern dialectal hassle (“to pant, breathe noisily”), possibly from haste + -le (frequentative suffix).
- IPA(key): /ˈhæsl/
- Rhymes: -æsəl
hassle (plural hassles)
- Trouble, bother, unwanted annoyances or problems.
- I went through a lot of hassle to be the first to get a ticket.
- A fight or argument.
- An action which is not worth the difficulty involved.
hassle (third-person singular simple present hassles, present participle hassling, simple past and past participle hassled)
- To trouble, to bother, to annoy.
- To pick a fight or start an argument.
- hassle at OneLook Dictionary Search
- Hassel, Lashes, halses, lashes, selahs, shales, sheals