what is difference between coagulation and curdling
Borrowed from Middle French coagulation, from Latin coagulatio, coagulationem.
Morphologically coagulate + -ion
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
coagulation (countable and uncountable, plural coagulations)
- The precipitation of suspended particles as they increase in size (by any of several physical or chemical processes)
- The process by which blood forms solid clots.
- Similar solidification of other materials (e.g. of tofu).
coagulation f (plural coagulations)
- present participle of curdle
curdling (plural curdlings)
- The act by which something is curdled.