what is difference between collectively and jointly
collective + -ly
collectively (not comparable)
- In a collective manner; viewed together as a whole; to be treated as a single unit, rather than the items that make up the collection separately.
- jointly, mutually; see also Thesaurus:jointly
joint + -ly
jointly (not comparable)
- Together, acting as one; collectively.
- They jointly raised the child, even though they were no longer married.
- collectively, en masse, mutually; see also Thesaurus:jointly
Please follow and like us: