what is difference between conjunctivitis and pinkeye
From conjunctiva + -itis.
- IPA(key): /kənˌdʒʌŋktɪˈvaɪtɪs/
conjunctivitis (countable and uncountable, plural conjunctivitides or conjunctivitises or conjunctivites)
- (pathology) An inflammation of the conjunctiva, often due to infection.
- Madras eye (India), pink-eye (UK), pinkeye (US)
- conjunctivitis on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
pink + eye
pinkeye (usually uncountable, plural pinkeyes)
- A highly contagious form of conjunctivitis.
Please follow and like us: