what is difference between consecutive and consecutively
From French consécutif.
- IPA(key): /kɒnsɛkjʊtɪv/
consecutive (not comparable)
- following, in succession, without interruption
- having some logical sequence
- consecutive interpretation / consecutive interpreting
consecutive (countable and uncountable, plural consecutives)
- (music, countable) A sequence of notes or chords that results from repeated shifts in pitch of the same interval.
- (linguistics, countable) A linguistic form that implies or describes an event that follows temporally from another.
- (uncountable and countable) Consecutive interpretation.
consecutive f pl
- feminine plural of consecutivo
consecutive + -ly
consecutively (not comparable)
- In a consecutive manner; without interruption.
- one after another
Please follow and like us: