what is difference between consistently and systematically
consistent + -ly
consistently (comparative more consistently, superlative most consistently)
- (manner) In a consistent manner.
- (frequency) constantly; always.
- (manner): invariably, uniformly; See also Thesaurus:uniformly
- (frequency): continually, incessantly; See also Thesaurus:forever
- “consistently”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
systematic + -ally
systematically (comparative more systematically, superlative most systematically)
- In an organized manner; utilising a system.
- Taxonomy seeks to systematically name all living organisms; each species has one name and everyone can figure out what that name is.
- methodically, systemwise; see also Thesaurus:methodically