what is difference between copyedit and copyread
copyedit (third-person singular simple present copyedits, present participle copyediting, simple past and past participle copyedited)
- Alternative spelling of copy edit
copyedit (plural copyedits)
- The process or act of copyediting a document.
- The result of copyediting a document.
- A single change to the text of a document that is an instance of copyediting.
copy + read
copyread (third-person singular simple present copyreads, present participle copyreading, simple past and past participle copyread)
- To read text (of a newspaper etc.) and edit it to correct mistakes.