what is difference between cryopathy and frostbite
cryo- + -pathy
cryopathy (plural cryopathies)
- (pathology) Any morbid condition caused by coldness
frost + bite
frostbite (countable and uncountable, plural frostbites)
- An injury suffered as a result of freezing of some part of the body, typically fingers, toes or the nose.
frostbite (third-person singular simple present frostbites, present participle frostbiting, simple past frostbit, past participle frostbitten)
- (transitive) To expose to the effect of frost, or a frosty air; to blight or nip with frost. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (intransitive) To engage in winter sailboating.
- frostbite on Wikipedia.Wikipedia