what is difference between daydreamer and woolgatherer
From daydream + -er.
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈdeɪdɹiːmə/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈdeɪdɹimɚ/
- Rhymes: -iːmə(ɹ)
- Hyphenation: day‧dream‧er
daydreamer (plural daydreamers)
- One who daydreams.
- A person who wastes time daydreaming of accomplishments instead of accomplishing things.
- Hyponyms: Dolly Daydream, John-a-dreams, Walter Mitty
woolgather + -er
woolgatherer (plural woolgatherers)
- One who engages in woolgathering.
Please follow and like us: