what is difference between decorator and ornamentalist
decorate + -or
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈdɛkəˌɹeɪtə(ɹ)/
decorator (plural decorators)
- Someone who decorates.
- (Britain) Painter and wallpaperer of buildings
- decoratress, decoratrix (specifically female, rare)
- decorator pattern
- second-person singular future passive imperative of decorō
- third-person singular future passive imperative of decorō
- decorator in Charles du Fresne du Cange’s Glossarium Mediæ et Infimæ Latinitatis (augmented edition with additions by D. P. Carpenterius, Adelungius and others, edited by Léopold Favre, 1883–1887)
From French décorateur.
decorator m (plural decoratori)
ornamental + -ist
ornamentalist (plural ornamentalists)
- An artist who favours an ornamental style.
Please follow and like us: