what is difference between denouncement and denunciation
denounce + -ment
denouncement (countable and uncountable, plural denouncements)
- An act of denouncing; a denunciation
- A solemn or formal declaration
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪˌnʌnsiˈeɪʃən/, /dɪˌnʊnsiˈeɪʃən/
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
denunciation (countable and uncountable, plural denunciations)
- Proclamation; announcement; a publishing.
- The act of denouncing; an accusation made in public
- Synonym: arraignment
- That by which anything is denounced; threat of evil; public menace or accusation; arraignment.
- The announcement of termination (of a treaty).
- denunciative (adjective)
- denunciatory (adjective)
Please follow and like us: