what is difference between digitalize and digitize
digital + -ize (“to make”)
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌdɪdʒɪtəˈlaɪz/
digitalize (third-person singular simple present digitalizes, present participle digitalizing, simple past and past participle digitalized)
- (computing) To digitize, to make digital.
- first-person singular present subjunctive of digitalizar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of digitalizar
- third-person singular imperative of digitalizar
digit + -ize
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈdɪdʒɪtaɪz/
digitize (third-person singular simple present digitizes, present participle digitizing, simple past and past participle digitized)
- (transitive, computing) To represent something (such as an image or sound) as a structured sequence of binary digits
- To quantize a continuous or analog value; to convert it into a discrete value
- (transitive, obsolete) To finger.
- (represent in binary): digitalize