what is difference between disablement and impairment
disable + -ment
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪsˈeɪbəl.mənt/
disablement (countable and uncountable, plural disablements)
- (formal) The action of disabling or the state of being disabled.
- The world would change if countries agreed to the disablement of all nuclear weapons.
- empairment (rare)
impair + -ment
impairment (countable and uncountable, plural impairments)
- The result of being impaired
- A deterioration or weakening
- A disability or handicap
- an inefficient part or factor.
- (accounting) A downward revaluation, a write-down.
Please follow and like us: