what is difference between disembroil and disentangle
dis- + embroil
disembroil (third-person singular simple present disembroils, present participle disembroiling, simple past and past participle disembroiled)
- To free or extricate from confusion
dis- + entangle
- IPA(key): [ˌdɪsɪnˈtæŋɡəɫ]
disentangle (third-person singular simple present disentangles, present participle disentangling, simple past and past participle disentangled)
- (transitive) To free something from entanglement; to extricate or unknot.
- I had to disentangle him from his own shoelaces.
- (transitive) To unravel; to separate into discrete components or units.
- (intransitive) To become free or untangled.