what is difference between dribbler and slobberer
dribble + -er
dribbler (plural dribblers)
- A person who dribbles (salivates excessively).
- (sports) A person who performs dribbling.
- IPA(key): /dʁi.ble/
- (sports, transitive, intransitive) to dribble
- “dribbler” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
slobber + -er
slobberer (plural slobberers)
- One who slobbers.
- (Britain, dialect, obsolete) A slovenly farmer.
- (Britain, dialect, obsolete) A jobbing tailor.
Please follow and like us: