what is difference between earphone and earpiece
ear + phone.
earphone (plural earphones)
- A transducer that converts electric signals into sound and is held near the ear, especially as part of a telephone; an earpiece or headphone.
- ear bud
ear + piece
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈɪəpiːs/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈɪɹpiːs/
earpiece (plural earpieces)
- A speaker placed inside or held near to the ear.
- A receiver of a telephone to hold near to one’s ear.
- The arm on a pair of glasses that hooks over the ear to hold them in place.
- earpiece on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
Please follow and like us: